View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
diego

Default The best threads...uh, thread

As you may know, there's gonna be some changes with the site and the forums, and all the threads will go to the archive. I say this calls for a tribute to those that are your favorites, and who knows - maybe we can save them

Obviously, i'll start with the Adventure Game Scene, Captain Blondebeard's oasis to every adventure lover, place to discover or remember games... But watch out for the dreadful "pirates" zobraks, Trunkyo... and don't try FMV on Fien. If you see them sail around, chances are you'll walk empty handed.

Next, and less popular than it's big brother - AG sound, which i've discovered thanx to Kurufinwe when he revived it . Watch out for Kuru, ollie, Shany, Trunkyo (again, Mr. Demon?)... they'll snap it before you hear it.

Then, we have sexually indifferent threads, like this inquiry. And of course, who can forget this one.

Top 10 is always a popular choice, and there's also a neat thread for rare games.

I loved all the quizzes, especially this one, as well as the playthroughs, like TUBMC, Overseer, Gag, and DN

The Biggest Adventure of the Past, Present and Future!

Last edited by diego; 04-10-2012 at 04:28 PM.