View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 04:59 AM   #48069
Intense Degree
Failed Birthday Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek View Post
Hello Adventurers,

It's been some time since there have been any changes on these forums, but there is a big one coming up which we'd like to inform you about.

In a couple of weeks we will be launching a new version of Adventure Gamers, and as part of this we will also be opening a brand new set of forums. These forums will be running off new software that provides a better user experience. However, we will not be able to import any content into these new forums, and so the current forums will be turned into a read-only archive.

We currently estimate the switch-over to happen during the second half of April

(We'll post a more specific date here once we have dotted some final i's.)

We know changes like this can be disruptive, though we are planning to make the switch as smooth as possible. If all goes well the downtime should be minimal (a few hours at most).

We hope you will like the improvements this upgrade will bring. In the meantime, join us later this month in saying goodbye to some of the AG Forums' longest-living threads. Will "Thread Must Die!" finally die? Who will have the final word? We will find out soon!
Thank you for being a part of the AG community, and if you have any concerns or questions, please let us know. A few questions we have already answered below.

Thanks,
The AG Team
I do not know what to say about this.

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forum...ad.php?t=30880