View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 01:30 AM   #27
Banter

Quote:
Originally Posted by inm8#2 View Post
Don't forget a Jordan Mechner game! I'd love a spiritual successor to The Last Express.
Seconded. Btw, I heard Paul Verhoefen was doing a sequel movie, was that cancelled? I loved the style of that game, we really don't have enough WWI fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
A new, original adventure from the old Legend Entertainment team, preferably the exact same one that made Callahan's Crosstime Saloon.
Ditto again. Actually, people asked Josh Mandel about it in the Larry kickstarter and he said he would love to do a Callahan's 2 and more Legend games after the Larry remake(support it!). He is posting here regularly, so give him words of encouragement if you please

Also, am I the only one that would really like a Black Mirror 4? Cranberry studios was closed and I don't know who owns the rights to the series now, but that would be really nice.

Also... that "Alter Ego" game. It ended in a sequel cliffhanger and the czech studio that developed it also went under. Maybe those guys could bring it back. I enjoyed that game.

Really, the sky is the limit when it comes to kickstarters. I just wonder which projects would get enough pull to raise good money. So far the ones doing really well have big names attached to them. We will see.