View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #90
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhi View Post
I wouldn't look that much into the future.

First they have to raise the money on this Kickstarter, then they have to deliver the game on time, then it has to become a hit, then they have to negotiate further rights, then they have to talk other people into doing SQ7, PQ, etc etc...

If everything goes perfectly we may see a new game some year after 2013
Never understimate the power of hope. Kickstarter preys on emotion and nostalgia. They've just upped the stakes.

Quote:
If you ask me, they should have done the remake with their own funds (or investors or whatever was the original plan).

Then once its done and delivered, come back to Kickstarter around October to do a new game. It will also give fans a break from all these simultaneous Kickstarters.
I agree, but I don't think the "simultaneous Kickstarters" will stop. There's always going to be new campaigns...