View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #81
Banter

We have two ongoing major adventure kickstarters(Jane Jensen's and this) and another major one coming next month(Tex Murphy). The kickstarter craze is really not crowded when it comes to adventures. Plus we can't really tell if any other heavyweights are planning a comeback or if there will be another big project announced this year. We know the Willians aren't returning, and that is probably the same for most.

I guess if you are really not that excited about a LSL remake, why not think about the near future? These guys plan to get the rights to the series back and probably plan to do other things Sierra related. And Josho obviously has a bug about bringing about his Legend Entertainment work. I would say supporting this "really matters" if you want to bring more quality to the adventure market and if you are a fan of their work.

Even if I didn't want a LSL special edition(I do), I would support them on the grounds of what they can after this. Their team of Sierra veterans has huge potential. And if your are a fan of LSL, this is really the last ditch attempt to get the series back on track.