View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #345
millenia
She Wants Revenge

I really do wish they'd get like trillion dollars so Jane could do every game concept she has in her head but given the dull reality I'm quite happy with the steady backers we have now.

I would be quite happy to get the (probably most anticipated) Moebius and the sequel to Gray Matter (which wasn't perfect but it was very very very good still) and sometime later the curiosity type Anglophile adventure. I have to say that I will be very disappointed to miss any of these projects and personally it is quite hard for me to grasp the idea of some people hesitating their donations because they don't know which game is going to be the first. Who cares, they're all going to be great.

I wish I knew more people and could sell this project more, I never experienced as profound, interesting and moving storylines in games as I did in Gabriel Knight trilogy. And I would be happy with these projects even if GK4 never came.