View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default OK ... jane jensen,Jane Jensen !...

No doubt that she is one of the GREATEST game designers that showed up in the Adventure's history and what more that is he is still on and active ...

but the point that i never understood The way he is overrated and all those parsings for her,.....because she was part in making the best of KQs Series ,and she made the great trilogy of GK ... so what!, Roberta Williams noy only had made not only KQs games ,Phantasmagoria and Laura Bow series but she is also one of the great designers that without her we wouldn't be having now this scene and these forums talking about the Adventure Scene ... add to her Tim Shaffer, Al Lowe, Jim Walls ....etc

ok someone would think i hate Jane ,..NO i love her as anyone else but i think she is not alone to be praised and remembered.

its nice to target a game for/because of its designer like when you watch a movie because its directed by D.Finsher,M.Scorsese or R.Scott ... which is great and wasnt always the catch before, we had targeted games for their developers , a Nice Rating we catches here or a good Review.

so it all coming to me with all those Kick-starters which makes me think who are the great Adventure Designers in the history on Adventuring .. those who made the difference, those who are reliable and its enough to read their names on a Game to Buy without hesitating.

i guess i brought different subjects here but i was just like writing what i am thinking of spontaneously.

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 04-07-2012 at 12:22 AM.