View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #285
Stheo

I stand corrected on the coverage, seems like quite a few sites picked it up actually. A few major ones are still silent though (giantbomb, gametrailers, kotaku, destructoid, joystiq) Also as already suggested getting tweets from trusted industry people might help, but that's a bit hard to control. (here's hoping notch is secretly a huge Jensen fan!)

I also pledged 50 dollars. It's a fair amount for getting 3 games while still feeling like I contribute more than just the bare minimum. Might upgrade to 100 for the DVDs if my inner fanboy can convince my brain to spend that kind of money

To add some constructive criticism I think the Dan Brown joke, while clever, comes across as the complete opposite of what's intended unless you both played GK3 and read the Davinci code. Also the video could benefit from being a bit shorter, but those are just small nitpicks in an otherwise great pitch. Everyone involved comes across as really genuine and passionate about the project and i think that's what matters in the end.