View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #261
Banter

It is too bad jane didn't use Gabriel Knight as the centerpiece of this fundraiser. By now she must know exactly what it takes to license a 4th game, if that was part of the pull things would be much better. The vague suggestion that if these 3 games succeed GK4 will be more of a possibility 4 or 5 years from now won't get anyone very excited.

Just imagine how successfull would a GK4 kickstarter be. She would probably be able to buy back the rights and fund 1 or 2 games with it. I think she would easily get more than a million on the first couple days alone. Take me as an example: I donated 50 bucks for this and feel good enough about it. If this was directly about GK4 I would probably donate 500 or maybe even more. That is how much I want this game. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.

It is not that I don't want more games from Jane. I do. I even want GM 2. It is just that GK4 is unfinished business. Going for 13 years now. Until she does it it is inevitable that people who are fans of GK put everything else she does under its shadow one way or another.