View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #166
millenia
She Wants Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banter View Post
Kolorabi : No, if the goal is reached all 3 games will be made. If you are just interested in one of them you choose the U$ 16 option and choose the game you want. It also increases the chances of the game you are interested in being the first out. You are paying 16 bucks for a 60 panel game(same lenght as GK 1) and that is fair. Actually, more than fair because it is a Jane Jensen game.

Granted, Anglophile is really not the kind of Jane Jensen game people want(I think). I'm interested in Moebius and GM 2, on that order. Brittish soap operas are not my forte... and Jane Austen? ugh. I guess there will be a female fanbase for that though. No problem.
There is definitely a female fanbase . And not only female, even though Austen or Gothic romance (which Gray Matter pretty much was as a modernized version) etc. aren't as popular as for example football is among men, there still are plenty who appreciate them. Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot and Nostradamus are historical too.

I am having hard time choosing from the games, they all seem very interesting.