View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 03:59 AM   #34
Christina

Adventure game fans have been waiting years, years, and more years for something like this. I think it is fantastic. I suppose they should be a bit careful about exhausting peoples funds but, I can't help but be excited anyways.

I didn't donate to DFA, but that is only because by the time I heard about it, it was already over 3 million. At this point, I'll just buy the game when it actually comes out. I did donate to LSL though. Even though I don't necessarily need another remake, I am an old school Sierra fan and back in the day I would have been shelling out $50+ for a retail copy; $15 is nothing compared to that. I also plan on fully support Tex and Jane Jenson's game as much as I can if it will indeed be kickstarter. It looks like the Tex guys are going for broke and setting their sights on FMV (I don't think the fans would like it any other way actually) so I have a feeling their initial goal might be quite high. (maybe that's why they gave people a months notice; so fans could set some money aside)