Thread: Quizzes?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #19
zobraks
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissie View Post
I'll be posting the quiz on Saturday 14th April
You're THE (wo)man, Chrissie! Thank you very much for the (very proper) announcement of your quiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
Time for the Quiz Demon himself to chime in!
It took you quite a long time to do so!
Seriously, you're the man whose AGF quizes (beside Fien's) I like the best and one of the most competent people in the field (I wish I had YOUR collection of in-game screenshots! ).

Quote:
Yes, quiz themes and quiz sizes are limited only by the quizmaker's creativity and resourcefulness, and not necessarily by the size of his/her game collection!
And it shows!

Quote:
For some weird reason, each time I announced a new superquiz, people would start drooling!
*zobraks drools all over the place*

Quote:
after looking at the results from last few quizzes, I'm thinking of reinstating the PM option for the "quiz hogs" and "know-it-alls" who want to show off their prodigious adventure game recognition and memory skills
Don't let the latest results fool you: we all (or at least those even remotely intelligent among us ) know that in the last quiz (chairs) all you needed for guessing heaps of stuff was: 1) a list of games (all of them 3rd person!) featured in the previous (light fixtures) quiz - almost all the screenshots in 'chairs quiz' were taken from the games the screenshots in 'light fixtures quiz' were taken from (And the quizmaster told us so at the start of the 'chairs quiz', to boot! ), 2) Internet connection to Moby (where the screenshots featured) and 3) some spare time.

Regarding this: Chrissie, if you're about to give hints, please don't give any hints about the games in your quiz before it's absolutely necessary. In case you don't want your quiz to go down in flames , that is.