Thread: Quizzes?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 02:51 PM   #13
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

I'm mostly with zobraks on this.

1. There's just been three quizzes in less than a week. Maybe a bit of a break would be good. Waiting till after Easter is fine by me.

2. Zobraks listed them all.

3. Announcing them would be good. Makes us not miss the quizzes when they go by fast.
Given the popularity of them (especially these last three - blitzsolved), maybe restricting everyone to just ONE guess per round could make it last a bit longer still?
But really, however you wish to run your own quiz, do so.

4. Would be the fairest and give everyone an equal shot at it. We don't always see the quiz the second it's posted and doing it via PM might give the weaker players (like myself ) an equal shot at the low-hanging fruit...
Part of the fun is in the guessing, though, but as stated in 3: lead your quiz in whatever way you deem best.