Thread: Quizzes?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
chrissie

Default Quizzes?

Thank you MoonBird & diego for the entertaining quizzes you've given us recently!

I've seen similar on other sites in the past & always thought I'd like to present one! I had an idea years ago & started to accummulate a few screenshots etc... I've now got something just about together & was thinking of posting it towards the end of the week over Easter? But:

1: I'm aware of 'overkill' so is it too soon and/or is anyone else planning anything soon? (I'll put mine on hold)

2: I don't want to repeat what's been already done & I'm aware of subjects: Wells, Lamps, Inventory & Seating - are there any others that have already been done? (Being new I missed the 'Well' one but know that Tapestries haven't featured yet - no it's not!)

3: I've noticed that the quizzes move quite quickly & responses are recorded on a 'getting in first' basis. I haven't got the time to keep up with this pace -& it does leave people behind that would like to participate but are not in a position to keep looking! So if/when I present something I would like to do it differently.....

4: It's not my original idea by any means, but the proposal is that I present my quiz over a few days & you PM me the answers rather than posting them. I fill in the names who have guessed correctly next to each number corresponding to the games. On ending post the titles of the games & the scores of each participant.

Let me know what ya think?