View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #12
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

My "list of games to play" currently holds 76 PC adventure games (where full seasons count as one single game), 4 DS adventure games and 2 non-adventure games.
A few of those will be replays (off the top of my head: Curse of Monkey Island, Escape from Monkey Island, Discworld and the first two Simon games) and a few will be semi-replays (where I started the game years ago but never finished it then - Zork: Nemesis, King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride, Simon the Sorcerer 3D, Lost Eden). All others are games I've never played before, and most of those are games where I'm almost embarassed to admit that I've never played them before...

On the list: all three Gabriel Knight games, all Tex Murphy games, The Last Express, Bad Mojo, Toonstruck, Machinarium, both Portal games, Blade Runner, Beneath a Steel Sky, etc., etc., etc.

I'm slowly chipping away at them, though. Or I will be again soon (my Mass Effect 3 playthrough is reaching its final stages).

Games that aren't featured on my "list of games to play" and that I've never played before are either games I never heard of, or games that don't interest me (enough).
If they're not on there, they practically don't exist.