View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #8
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Hello Mr. Adventurer. I am sure, you are aware that you are now on the territory of her Majesty Jazhara Ludkhannah Walborgd Seveen the First, Looney Empress of this planet and all of humanity, protector against the Armies of the Evil Squirrels, as appointed by the Great Penguins.

Have you already been greeted by my Evil twin? She must be around here somewhere.

I'm here. And no, I don't think we've had the pleasure. Wait a second, I'm going to fetch the mallet. *vanishes in the backroom*

You better behave, or I'll actually let her use the mallet on you. You are lucky, it used to be standard procedure for new forumites, but these days we just implement the brainwashing through the welcome snacks.

Oh, and stay out of the dark corners. Mr. Grue and Iggy have been busy cleaning them out, but you never know. Also, beware of the grue. He's a nice guy, but the big teeth can be offputting, I know.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!