View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 02:06 AM   #8
LegendLongy

I've played all the CSI games they've released on Xbox and enjoyed them, but it helps when you're a big fan of the show too. They were an easy 1000g which made them more appealing to me because I'm a bit of an Achievement Hunter ha ha!

I have played Hector and ToMI on my iPhone and loved them both. They're the best purchases I've made from the app store and that's including GTA 3! ToMI was fantastic in my opinion and some of the new characters left an imprint on me. If Lucas do make another MI, I hope they include Morgan LeFlay because her and Guybrush had good chemistry to the point you thought "F*ck Elaine!". Hector was Sraandlooper's baby so they deserve the credit for it's awsomeness but TellTale were smart for funding and publishing them.

I haven't had the chance to play Sam and Max because I'm waiting for all the episodes to come out on the app store before I buy them. I REFUSE to pay 1600 ms points on XBLA. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the price! If the episodes are as short as people say they are then TellTale need to get a grip charging that much when they're £2.99 on the app store. Either release it on hard disc or be fair you greedy buggers.

Their other games interest me too but I'll only give them money from what they release on hard disc for Xbox or the app store because then I don't feel violated when I do so.