View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
zane
Schattenjäger

iv played 3 of their series: the sam and max games, which i adored (more than the original really). The strongbad game, which i thought was a really good strongbad game, though not so much a great adventure game. And i felt the same way about back to the future, it was a really good BttF game, but sorely lacking in puzzles, and it wasnt the best adventure experience. This is pretty much what theyv always been, and im okay with it. As long as they keep making games with strong overall quality that are properly measured to fit the source material, i'll keep playing.
EDIT: Oh i should also note, i dont like the principle of episodic games. When i play a game i want to focus on it near exclusively until iv finished it in about a month. So i was definitely slow to the telltale party because i wasnt interested in buying small pieces of a game. But i more recently have been buying whole seasons and one season feels like a satisfying game.

Last edited by zane; 03-25-2012 at 06:09 PM.