View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:05 AM   #9
Dan_Dan_91_07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBird View Post
I think Discworld II was slightly better than it's predecessor in some ways. Definitely not worse, that's for sure.
Yep, in my opinion it is better in some ways. "Higher resolution - a wizard must look the goods you know!" "Better sound - after all my voice isn't just supplied by just anybody you know!" "Longer rest periods between quests. Less walking. That sort of thing." (Rincewind's opinion of the sequel's improvements)

So basically yeah, I agree with the pencil headed wizard! lol The quality of the sound and visuals are better, and the game is a lot more logical/easy that the the first game - A LOT MORE LOGICAL.

But, I still much prefer the first. You see, I already know the puzzles' solutions since I have played it so many times so that doesn't bother me, however, in my opinion the quality of the script differs in the two games drastically - I like the first game's writing SO much better, although the second game's is still great stuff.

"He's the small boy that you have to give the ball to in order to retrieve the toilet brush from the kebab seller."

stepurhan -

"Only in an adventure gaming forum would you see a sentence like this. "