View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #24
hoju84

I read an interesting article about why there is a huge metacritic difference in games now not just ME3, and basically it boils down to the fact that when other products disappoint ppl have recourse such as returning the product and normally mainstream journalism sites have some ppl on their sides but thats not the case with games where you can't return the game and the growing disconnect with gaming journalism where the sites are dependent on game companies for income which many fans now feel that game reviewers are in the pockets of developers. So review bombing is the only direct way of getting their frustrations heard and felt. Me personally i thought the game was great other than ME3 went away from a lot of its RPG elements to appeal to new ppl, also i felt the ending was very lazy and it felt like a cop out and it left a very bad taste in my mouth.
This is probably one of the best reviews online about the whole game wth the ending problem and its mostly spoiler free if your interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFq531vkNOY