View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #40
Kurufinwe

I'm really happy that this is happening though, being my usual self, the first things that come to mind are all the ways it could go wrong. I hope they don't set unrealistic goals, and that they try to get new players on board instead of just pandering to old-timers and risking to antagonize everyone else (although doing just that doesn't seem to have hurt the Wasteland 2 kickstarter, so what do I know...).

I do think that Chris Jones looks a bit older, and I wonder how they'll deal with that. I think I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Chance and/or Polarity were supposed to have some time travel elements, so maybe they can work everybody's ageing into the game's story in a clever way.

Anyway, it's weird to think about Tex possibly being back after so long, and I can definitely see myself pledging a lot of money to see that happen — if they can come up with an exciting perspective for the new game.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]