View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #7
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

I'm only about ten hours in, but so far it's bloody fantastic!
ME2 is one of my favourite games of all times, and this has been of at least the same level up until now...

Level design is even more varied than in ME2, there's an enormous sense of urgency, it's emotional, dialogues are at least of ME2 awesomeness, and having constant cameo's by ME1 and ME2 NPC's is really fun.
Also, the variety of enemies is immense (and often excruciatingly hard - but that's to be expected with Reapers, of course)...

Despite all the hatred I have for EA's multiplayer and DLC decisions, I can't deny that BioWare has insane talent in making games...

I'm just curious to see what the ending will be like. All this criticism everywhere feels like they're just hating the game for its last five minutes, disregarding the 150 hours of gameplay the Mass Effect trilogy offers before it...