View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default Offer your advice (improving our beloved AG Site)

hi everyone and especially posters who hate me! (a big foolish smile)

i see in the last 6 months that all famous sites (not necessarily concerning Games) are updating their platforms (FB,Myspace,Gmail ...and whatever) and our beloved AG's had the same platform for more like 2-3 years (i am not sure)

anyways i would like to open this thread that can make me and other posters here say and share whatever they think that would be great and an upgrade for AG Site.

1st about the scene of the week ,i think the Site would be running out of memorable games sooner or later ,unless you are about to repeat some you already showed, so anyway i suggest that this one could be the scene of the month instead ,dedicated only to the memorable games and there would be another one that can be for a new Games (just about to be released) ,which can hold/show one game maybe of the Hype-o-Meter that give a chance to all posters to share their expectations and information and release date about it beside the preview section.

2nd the review hot key has ratings, production date, article date so what about genre too, i sometimes want to look up for drama games or Cartoon games for example which might be the mood i am craving for right now. and that can make searching for games much fun.

P.S:this thread not to be taken for what i advice ,but it is an idea to open some sort of connection for all posters to share and give their advices that would make this Site Expand for the sake of Adventure Scene !

I wasn't sure where to start this thread, so if should be moved to another forum ...then accept my apologies