View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

I often play several games at once, but they're all different.

Normally I'm playing one PC adventure game, one PC non-adventure game and one DS game. If I'm playing a fourth game, then it's because I'm participating in a community playthrough here (like I did with Discworld Noir).

But to be honest, when I was playing L.A. Noire, I considered that a non-adventure (with all the shooting and car chases).

Currently I'm listing "three games at once", but actually it's only two. I made sure to finish Monkey Island 2 before I started going crazy for Mass Effect 3, and I'm putting off Curse of Monkey Island till after Mass Effect 3. But that's because it's Mass Effect 3. Other games wouldn't get such prioritized treatment...

And when the DS games "run out", it'll be a game less too. I'm currently on my last one...

Note to self: must buy Another Code, Time Hollow, Again and Jake Hunter Detective Story.