View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
zenger
DirectX Developer

Default Offered - DirectX programmer to create a 2D Point and Click Adventure

Hi, I was looking for a team that wants to make a Point and Click Adventure on Windows and needs a programmer.

I don't know if this place is suitable for this kind of post, I hope so, if it's not, I'm sorry

Please allow me to tell you a little about myself:

BIO

I've been working on computing for more than 13 years, and altough I've never worked as a programmer in a profesional way (I've worked mostly in support), I've been programming for hobby for more than 16 years, but as I say, in an amateur way, just because I love it, I love to create things

Anyway, I've programming in DirectX (2D) using C for many years, also, I've made many operating system utilities for quite a long time too.

I'm kind of specific, I'm kind of C/ASSEMBLER kind of guy, and I only use DirectX, not other libraries. I'm also a 2D guy, I used to program in DirectX using DirectDraw (2D), but after a few years I changed and I started to program in 2D but using 3D code, but It's still 2D, not 3D.

I'm looking for a project in which the story is a very important part, this is important I'm afraid, I can't program a game without a strong story, It doesn't motivate me I'm afraid.

Expected Compensation

NONE if the game is going to be free, and, if It's going to be a commercial game, We could talk about compensation.

What I'm looking for

I was looking for a team that wants to make a Point and Click Adventure for Windows and needs a programmer. I program in C/DirectX (not XNA), so the game would only work on Windows

I'm kind of a lone wolf in programming (not in other things ), so I'd do all the coding for the project

Webpage

There You can download or watch videos of some tests I made some time ago.

My Webpage

Contact

if You are interested, please send me an e-mail (the mail address is at the bottom of my webpage) or send me a Private Message.

Well, that's all , Thanks for reading