View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 06:25 AM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default Serious & Emotional AGs (No Lists!)

I just have finished Moment of Silence for the 1st time(what A GEM!!) ,then i tried to play Simon5..and i just turned it of at once, Tale of a Hero and turned it of just the same ... i thought what would be wrong with me?! and that didn't need much thinking actually, i knew that i just i had gone much far into Peter Wright ,and the atmosphere with the story all the same;
was like eating a great meal without knowing how great it is, and then i can not have any taste for most or maybe all the food you been eating before.

So i stared searching for similar games, it wasn't easy but i remembered that there are/were games (with Heroes) that i played gave me the same feeling and emotion before (Blade Runner,Longest Journey,sanitarium,Gabriel Knight especially part2,Gemini Rue,gray matter,Riven..and many others)

I really dont want to list them, i had enough of lists lately!, i just wanted to discuss or tell how i felt with a Serious & Emotional Adventure!, which i know that i will get over it anyhow and start to play games with idiots or jerks rolling Heroes again in no time, which (Sadly) they just Rule the genre ..

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 03-11-2012 at 06:36 AM.