View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:28 AM   #28
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 View Post
i will accept that as a pure Q,
i see poll are the most thing that can show our unity or difference with appreciating adventures games in generall adn its FUN!!.
But the problem is that they end up as a popularity contest. Instead of ending up with the "best", you just get the "most popular" which is likely going to be Manny Calavera or Guybrush anyway, simply because most people have actually *played* those games...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 View Post
All will be added to a poll in the end so doesnt matter how many times they have mentioned here as long as i can choose 15 afterall
Yeah, but it'll be the same people voting in the poll as well, so results will be very similar to the times the characters were mentioned in the thread...

Btw, I edited my previous post (and added a few names in the process)...