View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #2146
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
At the end of Act II. I've got all four map pieces and am currently on a small errand for Wally...
The game is still as difficult as I remembered it to be, but luckily I still know a few of the less logical puzzle solutions (like the "monkey wrench" puzzle at the waterfall).

Mass Effect 2 - DLC
Doing a few downloadable content missions, so my "Full ME1 + ME2 Paragon playthrough" will be complete before I start Mass Effect 3. Still have the Hammerhead missions to do, before I finish the main game (get the Reaper IFF, do Legion's loyalty quest and then the suicide mission). DLC mission "Arrival" will be done last, as it was meant to be an intro into ME3.

Flower, Sun and Rain
Chapter "R-13 - La fille aux cheveux de lin". The second of two chapters where you're not playing with your usual Sumio Mondo character. About three quarters into the game, I reckon.

My main focus is on completing MI2 first (so there's a big Mass Effect gap between my replays of Monkey Island 1&2 and 3&4 to avoid a Monkey Island 'overload'). Due to all the planning for my upcoming wedding, my game-time has lessened, though. So chances are it'll take several more weeks before I'll be able to start Mass Effect 3...