View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 05:39 AM   #2141
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Recently obtained the third Masyaf key and played Altair's memory, found all the Viewpoints, and collected all the treasures and Animus data fragments (not all of them though) that were on the map.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - I've recently started the investigation of the fifth and final case. Question: why is it that now - in the last case - the option to 'thoroughly' examine items has become available? Y'know, being able to rotate items 360 degrees to find clues.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village - I think I'm at the end of Chapter 4 or the beginning of Chapter 5... I can't remember. Since getting stuck on a couple of puzzles I haven't played it for a week or so.

Pokemon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition - I'm currently wandering through the Safari Zone trying to catch rare Pokemon I haven't got (and failing ) whilst making my way to the Wardens' house.

Gears of War 3 - No recent progress made toward getting medals/achievements. That will change when there's Events on and when the next DLC becomes available.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour