Thread: Choices ...
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #1130
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5
You know, when I was younger, I used to think Fantasy and science fiction were nearly the same thing, hence my username. However, since then I've read sci-fi, and it just doesn't catch me quite like fantasy and dragons and magic and knights in shinning armor. I'll stick to Fantasy. <3
A lot of things combine both, though, and they're often closely related. Star Wars, for instance is both science fiction AND fantasy. Even the entire steam punk genre could also be classified as both, as can many other genres...
I take it you prefer *pure* fantasy? Or do you just not like *pure* science fiction as much, while anything inbetween goes?

Anyway, ace of spades, because I like the Motörhead song, and because an ace is a better card than a 7.

Shower or bath?