View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 01:00 PM   #251
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
I've always wanted a cuddly cat, but never really got any. The closest was Max, who was so skinny and shy, that he would sit on me (and we were both very boney so it was uncomfortable), and at any slight movement of me, he would bolt off and usually scratch me in the process. Aah, good times.

Chester likes to be pet and he seems curious, but I don't think he would lie on me for minutes on end.
Ever since we got Floeffie, he's been very cuddly. When we first took him in, he was only 9 weeks old, and we were thinking he'd spend his first few days hidden under the sofa or something. Instead after an hour, he was already sleeping comfortably on my tummy while I was lying on the couch watching TV. And he's been doing that practically ever since.
He's less cuddly with the g/f, though. We think it's my beard that's the charm...

Gizmo's the other way around, he prefers the g/f over me (although he's getting better at the cuddling part lately - he's going to come lie within petting range, just not *on* me).

Yay for cuddly pets!