Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Very cute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
Ooh, very cute all of them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
I like all your cats and rabbits Tim! They all look cute to me.
Thanks, guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
I get you about the noise; the cat at my parents' house will expect to be fed around 4am, so he starts yowling for hours, until they had to lock him in the kitchen at night!
Gizmo often randomly starts yowling, but when it's 7 o'clock, he's gonna whine until he's fed...
And I'm pretty sure the neighbours can hear it too, that cat is LOUD!
But he's adorable and very playful...

Floeffie's less playful, but he's overly cuddly. When I'm on the PC, he's practically always lying between me and my keyboard, with his head resting on my mouse arm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
But I do have a soft spot for rabbits with hanging ears. (I don't know the correct term in English.)
Thus, I find Brownie most adorable of them all.
I think it's "lop-eared". But maybe an English native can elaborate...

Quote:
Rabbits with hanging ears can not communicate how they feel very well to other rabbits and people, so I like normal rabbits more.
And you have to check the ears more often, to make sure they don't get any ear-infections (they can't clean their ears as well as "regular" rabbits)...
Ours don't have to fear, though. We love them too much...

Quote:
I miss mine very much: I haven't seen them in 5 weeks! Next week I will pick them up again.
Are you still getting daily updates on them? Hang in there, only one week left to go...

Quote:
I have the same cage by the way. Klaas kept hiding himself underneath that plastic thingy in the upper right corner, so I took that out.
That's Zwannie's cage. Zwannie and Brownie were supposed to share cages (and did so for about a half year) but when Brownie started riding Zwannie we put her in a separate cage. It's the same size, but without the plastic shelter-thingy. And it's calmed both of them down, since.
Besides, both cages are right next to each other, so they have constant contact.

Also, Brownie's hair has darkened a bit on her head since those pictures. Now at times, she looks like a small dog, which is probably why she gets to boss the cats around...