View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:51 AM   #242
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Okay, apparently I have yet to introduce my pets to you guys. I have two dwarf rabbits (Zwannie and Brownie - both female although Brownie could have been sexed wrongly) and two cats (Floeffie and Gizmo - both male). The rabbits are caged, but they each have a decent-sized cage and they often get to roam free in our sunroom. The cats are domestic as well and never leave the house (we're living a bit too close to a traffic-heavy road to risk it).

Zwannie is the white rabbit with the brown spots and is just over four years old.
Brownie is the brown rabbit (obviously) with the lop ears. She's (or he - her behaviour towards Zwannie changed at the age of about 8 months so we're not sure anymore) about a year old.

Floeffie is the brown-gray tiger cat with the white paws. He's turned one year a few weeks ago.
Gizmo is the ginger-and-white cat. He's now 8 months old.

These first two were taken last summer. Floeffie was about 5 months then.

Here's Floeffie sleeping in a place he shouldn't... (it's where we temporarily put paper and cardboard to be recycled)

And this is Gizmo, the noise-maker (he meows often, which Floeffie NEVER does)...

The cats and the dwarf rabbits get along just fine. In fact, both cats are probably scared of Brownie...

Last edited by TimovieMan; 02-28-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: added some captions