View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default DAMN.. i peeked into the walkthrough once again!!!

How does it feel?
i hate walkthroughs as they spoil the fun of the game... but sometimes i ought to, or else the money i paid for the game will go down the drain .

i came from a generation who couldnt get their hands on one easily ,either you have to order it or call the hint line and ask for ... a hint.
nowaday walkthroughs are everywhere on the Net .. one click and you solved the whole game .. and i know myself some people who use walkthrough from the start and and others who would never by any chance give a peek into them.
for me using a walkthrough is just like my team winning a Fifa game tournament when someone else's plays for me....

i was playing today SQ2 the remake and i had to use the walkthrough twice, and i felt so bad after it as i already played this game more than 20 years ago and finished it without any help or any hint!.. then i thought i am not the adventurer i used to be for sure.
sometimes i give myself 3 chances through the whole game to use the walkthrough and sometimes i get so stubborn and decide not to use it whatever it takes.

anyways does it feel bad for other adventure players to use them too as it for me or i am just too making a hassle out of nothing!