View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #5
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

I mostly play adventure games, but I've played about every type of game in the past - to varying success.

Nowadays it's mostly adventure games, BioWare RPG's and sports games (with football, tennis and golf as the front runners), but other games may grab my attention too.
My gaming hard disk is divided into the following genres: adventures, sports, RPGs, strategy, shooters, action, racing games, music games and "other"...

A while back, I compiled an "All-Time Top 50" out of all the games I've ever played. It contains games from a lot of different genres, so it gives an accurate picture of the type of games I like.

As for what I DON'T like: survival horror or stealth games, real-time strategy games and - for lack of a better word - "button-mash games".