View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #1628
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhunter71 View Post
Ohh man! U bought Lost and Faery: Legends of Avalon? They are baaaad games
Witcher 2 though, is amazing, although not as good as the first one imo
I bought LOST because I was a fan before the show went to crap, and I was playing the demo and felt very nostalgic. It was only $2.49-sih, so if it's bad, I shouldn't be out a lot of money.

I bought Faery because I love turn-based strategy (like Kings Bounty), and it looked pretty cool, getting to have dragons on your side and stuff. Why is it bad?

I'm playing through the first Witcher right now, and loving it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.C. View Post
Mirror's Edge would've been much better than Lost. (I'm saying that as a fan of the show too. ) I've heard great things about The Witcher games, though. I'll probably get around to them eventually... maybe...
I looked at a trailer for it, and all that running...I was getting dizzy. I don't think it's the game for me, and I was a LOST fan too, so I have to have said I at least tried the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhunter71 View Post
But, the Witcher games - they are just amazing, very immersive. The only minus point has to be the voice acting - those accents are just horrendous. Half the time, you never know if they are english, irish, european or just a ridiculous mix of all three
But gameplay-wise, its very innovative
Yeah, I love everything about The Witcher except for I tend to miss some of the smaller quests and not be able to go back and do them (I'm the type of person who wants to see and do everything). That, and I don't usually read the backstory of the locations or glossary. I bought the book it was based on, though, so maybe that will help.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes