View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:32 AM   #20
TiAgUh
handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by zane View Post
I dunno, is including heterosexual relationships in writing "shoehorning" it down someones throat????
If they're highly publicized and done for controversy purposes, sure. It isn't homophobia as much as you're hoping it sounds like, and, actually, it can be seen as bioware using homosexual relationships just to get a wider audience. Why the hell is there an option to screw elves and blue aliens, really? For what purpose beside achivements or getting on shows for even more publicity? Ha! But yeah thanks, now that you got me overanalyzing this stuff, you've ended up killing all the fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuze View Post
Because people are having nervous breakdowns because of this? Real people, you know? People with jobs, with names, with families, people behind tags like "TiAgUh". Being called "cancer" for doing what you like and are successful at, by thousands of people, and having your name plastered all over various news sites because of that -- I'd take that seriously.
She stated her opinion, they've said theirs; they were childish, she had a childish response. Just cause she likes her job doesnt mean she isn't shitty at it. What's with all this sensitivity? They're stupid cause they've said stupid things; grab your popcorn and just watch them squabble -- in a week it's all forgotten.