View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #11
TiAgUh
handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
Mass Effect 3 is supposed to contain a "story-mode" where the action is simplified and the difficulty setting lowered, for those who are more interested in story than in the action.
A bit off topic here but, speaking of that , have you guys seen this:

BioWare writer's vagina versus the Internet
http://www.destructoid.com/bioware-w...t-222206.phtml
Quote:
Hepler is a BioWare writer and woke up one day to discover the entire Internet hated her. A number of online communities recently started dogpiling on the lady, accusing her of "ruining" BioWare games with her writing (...) By far her greatest "crime" was suggesting that games should let the player skip combat, stating: "Games almost always include a way to "button through" dialogue without paying attention, because they understand that some players don't enjoy listening to dialogue and they don't want to stop their fun. Yet they persist in practically coming into your living room and forcing you to play through the combats even if you're a player who only enjoys the dialogue" (...) Many choose to attack her writing and ability to craft characters. A staggering number focus on her physical appearance, choosing to call her such delightful names as "fat bitch" and "obese cunt." Some want to know why she's "obsessed with shoehorning homosexual relationships down gamer's throats" (...) Poor Hepler did not exactly help her case, publicly stating: "I just figure they're jealous that I get to have both a vagina AND a games industry job, and they can't get either."
I just found the whole damn thing so funny .