View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:53 AM   #47669
Intense Degree
Failed Birthday Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
My left arm (and back) hurts. It's very icey here, so this morning I slipped and fell down the ten steps down from the front door of my apartment to where I landed on my back. Nothing is broken, so it could have been worse, but it does hurt a bit.
Have you been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, or for that matter anyone else's? Then call The Thread accident helpline.

Our experienced* lawyers* will ensure* that you get much* more* than the compensation you truly* deserve*.

*The Thread Accident Helpline cannot be held responsible for the truth of all or any of the words, ideas or statements in this post. Your claim may be dealt with by an idiot we have employed with no legal training and may fail through incompetence and/or stupidity on our part.

The Thread Accident Helpline accepts no responsibility for anything ever under any circumstance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
I may be looking for people to offer critique on music what I be making.
Possibly not, though.

OOOH
There are musical people here, post music and get CONSTRUTICISM.