View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:47 AM   #8
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovee236 View Post
Wow, I guess you never used any walktroughs huh? good job dude!
This was all in the 90s, before I had internet access, so yeah...

But "6 months" for The Dig also meant with a hiatus of two months (of being stuck) and a hiatus of a couple of weeks (once again: stuck), so if you'd count the actual gaming hours, it'd probably be somewhere around 30 hours. Give or take several hours...

Nowadays, if a game takes a long while to finish (in time), that doesn't mean I actually clocked many hours on it. I mean, I've just finished L.A. Noire, and I started playing back in November, so technically it's 3 months. But the in-game statistic has it at 24 hours. Maybe 30 if you count stuff I tried again (because I wasn't satisfied) or stuff I had to try again because I failed...