View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 04:29 AM   #20
gray pierce

Sorry for being gone for so long. Had to work, stupid I know

@SweetDalilah: Swedish Wallander is correct! And that actually was one of the more obscure themes. Well done!

As for GoT I'm definitely house Lannister. I like Robb and Catelyn but you can't beat Tyrion and Tywin. And yes Jaime's not that bad, just badass.

Varys is definitely a schemer yes. but I like characters with their own agendas who never step out of the shadows and are secretly plotting everyone's downfall.

Catelyn was rather unlikeable at first, I agree but when she joined Robb I really started to like her. That scene where she comforts him after
Spoiler:
Ned's death
that was amazing imo

Do you also read the books? I'm in A Feast for Crows currently. And I can tell you season 2 is gonna introduce some pretty awesome new characters.

@Intense Degree: Lewis is absolutely right! A spin off/sequel to the England's most famous and possibly best crime drama series: Inspector Morse. Btw: Barrington Pheloung only composed the music for BS1 & 2 right?

@TiAgUh: Sanctuary isn't that obscure (though more obscure than I thought) But I'm willing to give you two point for it which stiil puts you far behind SweetDalilah.

Only two more to go. Both are incredibly obscure though

3. It had a high Indinana Jones level
12. The main characters from the series did actually live at some point. In fact one of them is world famous.

(00.00) 01. True Blood(SweetDalilah)
(00.38) 02. Sanctuary(TiAgUh)
(01.02) 03.
(01.37) 04. The X Files(TimovieMan)
(02.20) 05. Wallander(SweetDalilah)
(03.02) 06. Spooks(SweetDalilah)
(03.31) 07. Firefly(TimovieMan)
(04.09) 08. Lewis(Intense Degree)
(05.07) 09. Game of Thrones(SweetDalilah)
(05.43) 10. Farscape(Lucien21)
(06.30) 11. Fringe(SweetDalilah)
(06.59) 12.

Last edited by gray pierce; 02-17-2012 at 05:37 AM.