View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #28
mbday630

I have played Gabriel Knight 1 probably at least 50 times. I keep replaying that one because sometimes I get an extra point from the highest score, but I don't know what causes the extra point, so I keep trying to figure it out. I have played GK2 at least 10 times. Gk3 I have played around 5 times.

I have played Simon the Sorcerer 1 at least 30 times. I have played Simon the Sorcerer 2 at least 15 times. I have played Day of the Tentacle probably around 40 to 50 times. Broken Sword games, 1 and 2, I have played probably 10-15 times each. Lost Horizon I played around 5 times. Book of Unwritten Tales I played at least 5 times.

Edna and Harvey I have played 4 or 5 times. Torins Passage I have played around 15-20 times The Monkey Island games I have played probably 20 times for each one. Lands of Lore 1, probably around 20 times.

My games are like old friends to me and I like to visit them often. even though I know all the the puzzles, it is just fun for me to do it again. I am sure there are several more that I have played over and over, but these are the ones that I can think of right now.