View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #12
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

I'm currently in the middle of a replaying spell (mostly a LucasArts replaying spell, but still). I generally don't replay games that much, but some LucasArts adventure games were so good I couldn't resist playing through them once more.

Adventure games I've replayed once:
- Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Loom
- Simon the Sorcerer
- Sam & Max Hit the Road
- The 7th Guest
- Phantasmagoria
- Flight of the Amazon Queen
- The Secret of Monkey Island (*)

* I'm replaying this at the moment, and I plan on replaying LeChuck's Revenge, The Curse of Monkey Island and Escape from Monkey Island as well. Since I've only played them once in the '90s, they now fall (or will fall soon) in this category.

Adventure games I've replayed twice:
- Day of the Tentacle
- Full Throttle
- Grim Fandango

Adventure games I've replayed three times:
- The Dig

Adventure games I've replayed approximately six-seven times:
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

And that's counting a playthrough of all three paths as just one single playthrough!

Technically I've replayed 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors five times as well (until I'd seen all the bad endings and the good ending), but I count that as only ONE playthrough as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zobraks
There are many more (tens of) AGs I have played twice (I usually enjoy them more the second time around). As a matter of fact, I'm just replaying my most favo(u)rite winter themed (specially good in February :-P) game (I won't tell you which one it is :-P, since I'm collecting screenshots like there's no tomorrow ) and its sequel (those two are actually one game IMHO).
Could you be talking about Syberia???