View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #27
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collector View Post
@TimovieMan, This is something other than the usual Vista/Win7 compatibility problems. Using my launcher to start the game, does the screen go black for a second or two before the game window is created? I suspect that it may have to do with your graphics driver. What graphics adapter do you have and have tried to update the driver?
When using your launcher, the screen does go black for a fraction of a second before it creates the game window (something to do with that ResChange.exe, I guess?).
The game window itself is blank, or rather "see-through". It creates the outline of the window, but the rest is just my wallpaper and desktop shortcuts that were underneath it.
After about 10 seconds I get an error message that the tin3_dxd.exe no longer works.

My computer system is:
Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs)
8 GB RAM
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
4 GB total video RAM
Operating system: Vista 64-bit Ultimate Edition

Graphics drivers are up-to-date. Most recent drivers for my card were released in October, my last driver update was in November (when I started playing L.A. Noire).

Do you require further info?