View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #89
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDalilah View Post
Dusty, I want to hear your comments about the game too. Don't make me say it again.
Erm... I don't really know what to say that hasn't already been said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
I've run into problems... sigh. Problems I do not recall having the first time. I'm on CD2 and when I start the game with CD2 in the drive I get thrown back to the desktop. So yesterday I started CD1 and clicked New Game (Resume Game didn't work ), clicked Escape to skip the intro, pressed F1 to load a game, changed the CDs and it worked. But today it doesn't. Huh? When I sit through the intro and press F1, the "load" bar is not accessible.

I want to finish lovely but buggy Discworld Noir! Any help would be much appreciated.
I'm afraid all I can suggest (and I'm sure others will too) is that you download a No-CD patch - it will bypass the disk changes and should bypass the crashes too.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour