View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #204
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origami View Post
The 'RPG' is still a crucial hint I think, since most people associate any japanese videogame with that term.

A game of japanese origin and a 'companion to the series' a.k.a. spin-off?

Miles Edgeworth?
Nope. I like your reasoning, but the 'RPG' is solely a brainfart of the reviewer. Don't look into it...

To help you on your way, a final snippet of a review. It's only a small part because otherwise it would contain far too much things for me to [censor].

Quote:
I've played and own many adventure games, most particularly the comedy ones (Grim Fandango, Broken Sword, Monkey Island, Sam and Max, etc) however; my personal favourite is none of these but the underrated '[censored]'.

The characters that you meet are the real selling point of this game. I have yet to play another game with as bold, quick senses of sarcasm and no remorse. 'Grim Fandango' comes close but [censored] just can't be beaten.