View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #41
SweetDalilah
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobraks View Post
I can't speak for Fien , but here's my situation:

I had played DN only ONCE (almost exactly 10 years ago) and have been intending to play it again for a long (too long!) time. I installed it a year and a half ago but then came some other games and I don't play much anyway. Now that the AG playthrough began I have no choice but to play DN (you are going to spoil it for me otherwise since I'm too damn curious to not read the comments ) and I already started (although I had also started playing another title in December ). I'm doing it slowly but surely and won't tell you anything before the deadline (18th of January).

I'll just say that now Discworld Noir is much simpler for me than it was 10 years ago.
Really? Well I must admit that I played some of my favourite games only once too. . Well I'm glad you decided to play it again and join our playthrough Name:  alealeee.gif
Views: 250
Size:  1.1 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
yeap, so far the biggest flaw is that game does not automatically track all of the dialogue
He he he, well I have some other complaints, but nothing that could reduce the game's value I will talk about it later

Quote:
i guess you remembered plenty of things from your first play (along with the "experience" you've gathered from back then) and it's no wonder it's easier to you now. that's really funny how mind works... i can clearly remember some games i've played 10+ years ago but some are covered in complete mist. But i can't wait to play some of those again and test/refresh my memories
Good for you. I can't even remember all the things from the games I played 2 years ago Name:  redface.gif
Views: 249
Size:  1.0 KB
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough