View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:35 AM   #8
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

I have played far too little recent adventure games to have a decent opinion on this. For that same reason there's not really a company yet that I trust enough to blindly buy their next game.

Well, maybe that's a lie: everything Kan Gao releases with his FreeBirdGames is something that will be front and center on my gaming radar. To the Moon was that impressive (and the free games on the site were quality too).

But other than that, I still want to read reviews and hear other people's opinions first, before deciding if I'd like a game or not.

The only exceptions to that rule for me are LucasArts (back in the day), and BioWare now. But BioWare makes RPGs, so it's not even in the same genre...