View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 07:30 AM   #21
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDalilah View Post
I'm so sorry to hear that Dusty. On what Windows are you running the game? You see, what you might have tried is load the game again (using F1) and then change to windowed mode ( Alt + Enter) and whait for the cutscene to pass, and then change it back to fullscreen. But now, since you can't start the game at all I really have no idea how to help you If you are running the game on XP, be sure to look at this thread, you might find some solution
I'm using XP, which is why I find it strange - it never happened on my old XP machine. It might have something to do with it being the original boxed copy version. My last copy was the Infogrames DVD case release...

But don't worry, I can get the game to load - I just have to put the no-cd patch back; it's only when it isn't installed that it won't load up at all.

But thanks SweetD and diego, I'll follow those links and try again. I'll also give the fullscreen/windowed mode a go...
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour