View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 03:42 AM   #17
ragnar
Knowledgeable

Send a message via ICQ to ragnar Send a message via MSN to ragnar

Yes, a rope arrow would be fun to have. Another thing is that that damned thief is unable to place objects on the ground or on shelves silently. No, he is only able to drop the item from his stomach or throw them away. It's quite irritating.

And the AI is not what I would have expected (especially since they brag about how good the AI should be). It's almost only attack on sight or sound. They always know who it is that makes a sound. If I make a loud sound they instantly run to me and try to kill me, but if someone else does exactly the same sound and placed half a meter beside me, they completely ignore the sound. If someone hears you or get a glimpse of you, it is always possible to just wait out them in some hiding place. They never call on more guards and make a thorough search of the place.

Someone else had another strange behaviour that was rather hilarious. He bludgeoned a civilian on the street, he then went into hiding and before long another civilian comes up and notices the body and starts to shout about guards. A guard comes to the place and discovers the body and the civilian beside it and instantly thinks that that civilian is the perpetrator and kills him with the logic that anyone who stands besides the body must be guilty.

Read my adventure game reviews here
Blaskan
Dragon Go Server
Ragnar Ouchterlony